Εννιά Φεγγάρια.












my drunken she-moon rolled down and
said to me
after i took her naked pictures
It isn't ok to sit
chain smoking on a wet chair my love
outside between
the half-lit cloud shadows of
the veranda
cold after a
mid october rainstorm
late at night
camera in hand clutched closed like an
eyesocket in the middle of your palm
like a peeping pervert
waiting for me to undress or to
do something private I'll later regret.

-nothing good can come of this my love
I'm a dangerous mistress.


The black trees in the orchard
caress incestuously
under the moon's sweet alcohol light
The wolves are pack-hunting rabbits
somewhere in
the forest's deep fog
My moon-love comes inside and
finds you naked sobbing in bed, my love
I find you skinless and boneless and
sobbing your giant butterfly
rainforest tears that have
flooded the bedroom with their raging rapids and
rivers, a muddy, oxidized blood beige amazon
streaming down your pretty face
it works this time as always and I do
come inside (you) soaking wet I
lay next to you, stiff as a coffin
there but not really for you
holding and lying and
still looking out the window
still drunk
lit up by the moon's
through-the-window thin rays caressing
and teasing my
crotch with their long feminine fingers as you
sleep and i
lay awake unable to sleep and i
become aroused
the moon's caress
is too much to bear and
I end up climaxing in the tense thick controlled
quiet of secrecy
abandoning my wet and milky self on the
sheets
You are finally asleep
and I return to the
veranda, camera still shooting
secretly shooting this nightly orgy with the moon .

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

Mondestrucken/Φεγγαρομέθυστος

Ελάτε στες μουσικές

Στη συναυλίαν των μαθητών του Διάσπορου.