To become empty. To allow absence.

Να το πέμπτο ποίημα της σειράς.   

Τούτον εκόστισεν.








V


This bitter deadthing 
I
had swallowed    
this
Everything
her
shadowthing    it left me
tore itself away like her Abandonment
and
out of their 
red cavities it
took my arms
and flew somewhere secret
with her lover
and
with it
out of my oyster took 
my oyster teeth and
i stood  
tooth and arm-less
it 
took my mouth bones 
and
i was suddenly
missing 
ribs and
jaw bones
they flew in an arc like
boomerangs
behind them flew
the
teeth
tongue 
cheeks 
eyeballs
i saw them break the horizon like 
carrion birds
there were suddenly Things  absent from me
like
black  holes where planets angry as Saturn once sat
it took with it the valleys
and the limestone caves
it pulled out the 
lemon tree orchards 
and
olive groves 
it
dragged them
burned them 
streaking across the sky
the way a space-shuttle burns 
lavawood ashes hammered down
it
rained flesh for forty days and nights
flooding the lung valleys
spleen rocks and 
island liver nations
and my teeth
        once spears sharp as War scattered across the oceans black
they left me 
and in their absence i was alone
barren as a  carcass womb
as empty as first loss
Still
as the stone 
    father-made Colossus
I became this War and
wrapped  the river beds and canyons round my neck
smashed Vesuvius on my skull
burned  ten times 
Became
this Red Thing
and I
raped and pillaged this earth
although I was
arm-less
rib-less
tooth-less and
missing a mouth 
i raped it with my Head
until 
I
became a tumorthing
hidden away 
folded away like a deformed secret's pupa
devil-bloomed like carved limestone left
in a dark cave's acid leprosy
I
comet-burned like the 
half million trees at Tunguska
died tenfold
fossilized 
without body parts or
desires

And this absence became Me.
And then I left me.




Σχόλια

Ο χρήστης Demis G είπε…
ελπίζω να εκόστισεν τζιαι τζινου/τζίνης για τον οποίο/α τα γράφεις :)
Ο χρήστης Ανώνυμος είπε…
To allow absence and let someone go, it's not easy, but still it belongs to everyone's life. The beautiful memories will give you the strength to go on...Head up...
Ο χρήστης ruth_less είπε…
Έννεν παράδοξο; Όσο μεγαλύτερο το κόστος, τόσο μεγαλύτερο το κέρδος της ψυχής και του πνεύματος... γιατί να γίνονται όλα the hard way; Άγραφοι νόμοι...

Μια μεγάλη ζεστή αγκαλιά απο μένα για σένα.
Ο χρήστης Diasporos είπε…
demetri

Εκόστισεν μου, ναι.


Λεμεσια
To allow absence before the actual absence, in preparation for this inevitable absence...
Σ' ευχαριστώ..

ρούθλες
Είναι παράδοξο, το οδυνηρό οδηγεί στην ελευθερία, το εύκολο στη λίθη. Ξέρω κάτι μου γίνεται μεγάλο όταν απόβλητα αγκαθερά βγαίνουν έξω. Νόμος α'.
Αγκαλιά και σε σένα.
Ο χρήστης Demis G είπε…
Διάσπορε πήγα να σε αστιέψω λίον και φαίνεται δεν το κατάλαβες.

Δεν ξέρω και αν το πήρες στραβά το σχόλιο μου... :-/
Ο χρήστης Diasporos είπε…
Demetri

Δεν το επήρα στραβά no worries :-p

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

Mondestrucken/Φεγγαρομέθυστος

Ελάτε στες μουσικές

Στη συναυλίαν των μαθητών του Διάσπορου.